How to Process Casino Withdrawals at Your Establishment of Choice
As a client of an online wagering establishment, you will get to be involved in a number of procedures following your registration. These include processing bonuses as well as deposits to top up your account balance. And once you have earned winnings playing your favorite games, you will also need to withdraw them to ensure you have the cash you have won at your disposal.
Casino Withdrawals: Popular Methods
Most top tier casinos, as well as other reputable establishments, rely on a number of widely used payout options with which their clients will be able to process payout transactions. These include the following:
- Bank transfers: Considered one of the safest methods possible, bank transfers are also preferred by clients who intend to transfer large sums.
- Credit/debit cards: In spite of the emergence of new payment methods, several casino clients continue to prefer using credit and debit cards to process transactions including withdrawals. Most reputable establishments accept the following: American Express (those which welcome US residents) Maestro, MasterCard, Solo, Visa, Visa Electron.
- E-Wallets: Relatively recent compared to the other methods mentioned above, e-wallet payments are now an extremely popular means of processing payments due to the convenience involved in using them. Especially since they do not require any sensitive information to be written down or memorized. Some of the most widely used examples include: Ecopayz, Neteller, PayPal and Skrill.
Casino Withdrawals: Processing Times
Unlike most deposit transactions which are frequently processed instantly, payouts tend to take somewhat longer with the specific duration of each transaction depending on the gambling website you are registered at as well as the method you have selected.
- Bank transfers: In spite of being a popular choice due to being considered particularly secure and an excellent option for paying out large sums, bank transfers may take a longer time to be processed compared to other payout options.
Certain casinos may take up to 10 days to process transactions of this nature although others may be capable of doing so in just 5 days.
- Credit/debit cards: These options frequently fall in between bank transfers and e-wallets in terms of transfer times.
Some online casinos may take between 6 - 8 business days to process withdrawals while others may take a maximum of 5 days.
- E-Wallets: E-wallets often provide the fastest payout times with certain gambling websites actually processing such transactions instantly. Certain establishments on the other hand may take as long as 72 hours with a pending period to provide clients with the opportunity to cancel the transaction if they change their minds.
- Minimum and maximum amounts: Most gambling websites set minimum and maximum payout limits. These figures vary depending on the establishment and may also vary depending on the payment method being used as well. However certain online casinos may set the same amounts irrespective of the payment method in question. For example, a gambling operator may set a minimum payout amount of $10 with a maximum limit of $10, 000 for withdrawals processed by bank transfer, credit/debit card or e-wallet.
- Deposit payouts: Certain gambling websites permit clients to withdraw cash that the individual themselves has paid into their account. However, if they have not met any outstanding wagering requirements, all the client's bonuses and winnings associated with the playthrough requirement may be canceled.